I saw a 100 Words on Life post on Sugar and Spice who had seen in on Lust, Love, Lose. After seeing how Sugar and Spice presented her 100 Words, I felt it was time to take out my journal of quotes.
I was hard skimming it down to just 10 but even harder to get it right at 100 words without compromising the ideas behind them. FYI: the last one is my absolute favorite. Sometimes when I'm down, it keeps me going.
- Fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening... ~ Coco Chanel
- Style is eternal... ~ Yves Saint Laurent
- One man’s style must not be the rule of another’s... ~ Jane Austen
- Dream as if you’ll live forever... ~ James Dean
- Better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring... ~ Marylin Monroe
- Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower... ~ Hans Christian Anderson
- I hear, I know. I see, I remember. I do, I understand. ~ Confucius
- Don’t be embarrassed about being loved... ~ Veronika Decides the Die, Paulo Coelho
- God bless the broken road... ~ Rascal Flatts
- When you want something, the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it... ~ The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
Pics via weheartit.com
This is pretty cool!! I LOVE quotes. But I think my favorite one you chose is the bottom one as well.
"When you want something, the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it..."
Post a Comment