1. Gay Pride Parade.Pride is this coming Sunday. I hope the cool weather holds out and the rain stays away. I'll be taking pictures, of course. (^__^) I think we're going as big group.
3. Shiny Black Leggings
4. Sleeping Under the StarsAlex really wants to share a romantic moment under the stars and sans the mosquitoes. The stars are brighter in colder weather and it's just more comfortable. Time to get out the blankets!
5. Biker Jacket for Alex
6. Burning Less GasI like to drive with my windows down when it's chilly. Add a cigarette, a scarf, and some coffee and it looks like a stereotypical film scene. But the important part is I'm burning less gas without my A/C.
8. Layering in SNAP PhotosI've noticed that people in Dallas dress more stylish in the Fall when they can layer. Hopefully this will reflect in my Street Style photos in the coming months. I'm a big fan of layering anyway.
10. Sandals Over TightsThe trend for tights is texture - make it lace, make it print. In this in-between weather, I'm wearing it with my heeled sandals and a cute skirt. And don't be afraid of brightly colored tights! I've got some hot pink ones ready to go!