Picture via WeHeartIt.com
I've been doing a lot of reflection on this blog and the direction it's going (or not going). Consequently, I've been reading a lot of help posts for bloggers - what to do, what to do more, how to content... I think I'm oversaturated.
One of the the posts I really like, however, featured Seven Mistakes You Should Avoid:
- Not Planning Your Steps (Good Planning = Goal Achievement)
- Subscription Options are Nowhere to be Seen
- Neglecting ‘About’ Page Importance (GUILTY So Don't Read It)
- Not Having a Posting Schedule (Frequent Posting = Good SEO)
- Your Only Motive is Money
- Not Being Patient (Overnight Success? You Wish)
- You Hate Being Criticized
via Reviewz 'n' Tips. Make sure to click the blog to read more.